Monday, 9 August 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Birthday Card Challenge


I have made this card for my Nana's birthday, I would like to enter it into Crafty Cardmakers Birthday Challenge as it is their 1st birthday.

I made the card with a square white card and I layered the pink patterned paper (from my mam's crafty box !!) The image my mam stamped for me but I used her promarkers (well some she gave me also) to colour the image. I put the ribbon on with brads (little bit wonky but done my best). I can say I made this all by myself (well except for the stamped image!)

I would also like to enter it into:

Wild Orchid Challenge - One for the girls

Sweet Stampin Challenge - Think Pink

Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Sophie this is absolutely gorgeous hun! You do some wonderful work darling!!! Your teddy is colored so beautifully and your card layout is gorgeous! STUNNING work! Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie, you work is awesome and your coloring is perfect. I am sure glad that I saw your blog. Way to Go on one totally fabby birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    Tamie - Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card hunni..
    Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorjuss sophie, you have a wee talent here dont you, well done your nana will love it, thanks for sharing with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet birthday card, love the little bear! Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Sophie! I love this little bear.

    Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays “Anything Goes” challenge. Good luck!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie, this is really such a cute card I am sure your Nana will adore it. You are such a clever little thing. Well done.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin xx

    PS Your blog design is really cute too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soph well done your a great card maker!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done!!!!! Those are great cards :)

    ReplyDelete